Administrative Assistant, Innovation Team
Kids Kicking Cancer is hiring an Administrative Assistant to work from our Southfield, MI offices and provide organizational support for our Innovation Department. We are looking for someone who is hyper-organized, and detail oriented with experience managing multiple project timelines. This role will have an opportunity to see many of the new and innovative programs Kids Kicking Cancer is working on and play a key administrative and organizational role in getting these programs off the ground. They should be willing and eager to learn new procedures and dig into things like key terminology relevant to app development, print production processes, and the teaching/education field.
Support members of the Innovation team by:
- Managing project timelines
- Coordinating meetings with staff and outside individuals and organizations
- Managing electronic file flow between Innovation team and outside contractors
- Following up with vendors
- Electronic file maintenance
- Materials distribution to participating schools, social service organizations and/or other local partners
- Meeting scheduling
- Maintaining notes and follow up for meetings
- Salesforce and database maintenance
App Support and Management:
- Data collection and management of back-end app functions
- Reporting usage numbers and uploading new content
- Managing administrative panel
Working collaboratively with the business operations team in maintaining accurate data and other office duties as assigned
- At least 2 years’ experience working as an administrative assistant, preferably for a creative team
- Must have a solid understanding of the Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint, and must have experience using Photoshop
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Salesforce or other CRM experience a plus
This is an in-office role, with public facing responsibilities that include answering phones, greeting guests, preparing mailings and other in-office duties. KKC’s core office hours are 9am – 5pm, Mon-Friday. On occasion flexibility is necessary for limited night/weekend work.
Salary Range: $36,000 – $40,000
To Apply: Please apply below or send your resume and cover letter to HR@kidskickingcancer.org with subject line: Administrative Assistant.