Using martial arts therapy, Kids Kicking Cancer staff teaches ill children and their siblings to:
- Regain a sense of control over the chaos of their lives.
- Become empowered partners in their own healing.
- Push away the messages of pain, fear, and anger.
- Provide inspiration and light to others facing life-challenges.
- Teach other children, and even adults, how to take control.
- See themselves as victors, not victims.
Kids Kicking Cancer’s mission is to ease the pain of very sick children while empowering them to heal physically, spiritually and emotionally.
Martial arts techniques unlock the student’s Power, and the focused breathing and relaxation work brings them Peace. While teaching Kids Kicking Cancer’s Breath Brake to others, they find great Purpose in their young lives.
Kids Kicking Cancer Illinois sees children at the following locations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Children’s Hospital University of Illinois
- Gilda’s Club Chicago
- University of Chicago Medicine Comer Children’s Hospital
For more information on our Chicago programs, please contact: