Using martial arts therapy, Kids Kicking Cancer staff teaches ill children and their siblings to:
- Regain a sense of control over the chaos of their lives.
- Become empowered partners in their own healing.
- Push away the messages of pain, fear, and anger.
- Provide inspiration and light to others facing life-challenges.
- Teach other children, and even adults, how to take control.
- See themselves as victors, not victims.
Kids Kicking Cancer New York provides hospital visits for children and teens through our Heroes Circle program.
Kids Kicking Cancer’s mission is to ease the pain of very sick children while empowering them to heal physically, spiritually and emotionally.
Martial arts techniques unlock the student’s Power, and the focused breathing and relaxation work brings them Peace. While teaching Kids Kicking Cancer’s Breath Brake to others, they find great Purpose in their young lives.
Kids Kicking Cancer New York sees children at the following hospitals:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital
- Montefiore Hospital and Medical Center
For more information on the specialized New York program, please contact our Program Director Keith Vartanian at firstname.lastname@example.org or (854) 207-0816.